1. WHICH DOCUMENTS WE NEED AT REGISTRATION?
In case you did not provide a list of all participants (name, surname, date and place of birth) prior the
arrival, it must be handed in at the registration of the guests in the reception. In case of deferred
payment, purchases order must be submitted to:
Ribnica na Pohorju 24
2364 Ribnica na Pohorju
TAX ID number: 64544662
2. IS IT NECESSARY TO SEND THE GUEST LIST IN THE ADVANCE?
If the group is larger than twenty-one people, we will send you an empty rooming ourselves.
Please, send the filled out rooming to our email address.
3. DO WE NEED OUR OWN TOWELS AND BEDDING?
Towels and beddings are in the apartment.
Number of beds in individual apartment houses:
- Apartment house Breza****: 100 beds
- Apartment house Ribnica II ****: 55 beds
- Apartment house Tisa***: 95 beds
- Apartment house Sitar***: 30 beds
- Apartment house Ribnica I***: 55 bedS.
Total capacity 335 beds.
5. WHAT ARE THE SIZE AND EQUIPMENT OF THE CONFERENCE ROOMS?
Apartment house Ribnica I has a conference room in the Restaurant Ribnica. It has twenty tables,
sixty chairs, projector, sound system, toilets, and coffee. Apartment house Tisa has a conference
room with sixty chairs, screen, projector, sound system, and toilets.
6. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET TO THE RIBNISKO POHORJE RESORT BY BUS?
All apartment houses have arranged free parking lot. It is big enough for a bus; each house
has an access large enough for a bus.
7. IS THE RESTAURANT LOCATED IN THE RIBNISKO POHORJE RESORT?
The restaurant of the Apartment settlement is located in the Apartment house Ribnica I. From
Apartment houses Breza and Tisa it is only hundred meters away, down the stairs at volleyball court.
8. WHERE CAN WE BUY SKI PASSES?
Apartment guests can buy ski passes at the reception of the Apartment settlement in Ribnisko Pohorje resort.
9. ADDITIONAL OFFER OF TRIPS AND ACTIVITIES?
We are happy to help with organizing guides and excursions.
- Blacksmith's forge Pri Kovaču
- Aunty Lena’s farm
- Timber rafting
- Waterpark Radlje
- Ribnisko Pohorje hiking
- A visit to the parish churches and religious monuments