1. WHERE CAN WE GET THE KEYS TO THE APARTMENT?
You receive the keys at the reception in the Apartment house Sitar.
It is located in the village center, opposite the church.
Apartmaji Sitar / Recepcija
Ribnica na Pohorju 24
2364 Ribnica na Pohorju
Reception is open every day from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In case of arriving outside the working hours, please contact us in advance.
Tel: +386 2 87 65 300, ali na
2. ARE THERE ANY TOWELS AND SHEETS IN THE APARTMENT?
Yes, there are towels and bed linens in the apartment. All main beds are ready upon your
arrival, for all extra beds you must take care yourself. Linens for extra beds in the bedroom
are in the bedroom cabinets, for an extra bed in the living room in the sofa drawer.
3. IS THE FINAL CLEANING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Cleaning is included in the price, but it is necessary to leave the apartment in accordance
with the house rules.
For stays shorter than 3 nights, we charge extra cleaning in the amount of 25.00 € (except for
package offers, groups and special weekend offers).
- When you arrive to the apartment, please make a quick check of any defects on the
equipment, missing inventory or impurity, and let us know, by call to the reception.
- Walking with the ski shoes in the apartment houses is strictly prohibited. Please store
your equipment in the ski-room of the apartment house.
- We are striving to provide you a domestic atmosphere. Just like at home, here is also
nice if we clean up behind ourselves. Guests are requested to maintain order and
cleanliness of the apartments:
- At leaving please clean the apartment and leave it in the same condition as you took
- At leaving, please clean the kitchen utensils and put it back on its place.
- Removal of the kitchen utensils and other apartment equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Before you leaving the apartment, empty the refrigerator, freezer and kitchen cabinets in
which you stored food.
- Join with us in protecting nature and separately collect waste. Please, handing them
before leaving in the bins, which are located in front of apartment houses.
- Please leave the apartment empty and surfaces clean.
- Check-out is possible until 10.00 am on the day of departure. In case you wish to extend
your stay please let us know in advance.
- When you register at the reception, you will be charged a deposit for a total amount of
100 € (in cash), for any damage that may occur during your stay. The security shall be
refunded in full if the apartment and equipment are not damaged.
- Be considerate to your neighbours in the apartment complex and respect night peace
between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- During the winter season, you can order wood for the fireplace. Price for the package is
7.00 €. For ordering and delivery to the apartment call us at the reception.
- You can buy ski passes at the reception or on the ski slopes.
- Please inform us upon leaving the apartment. We will do the acquisition in a short time
and we please you for your patience.
4. ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Yes, pets are allowed in houses Tisa and Ribnica I. An extra charge for a pet is 10.00 €/day.
Please, let us know about the pet in advance.
5. DO APARTMENTS HAVE Wi-Fi?
Yes, the apartments have free Wi-Fi, which does not require a password
6. DO I NEED TO PAY FOR THE ACCOMMODATION IMMEDIATELY ON ARRIVAL?
You can pay for the accommodation at the arrival, during your stay, or at the departure.
7. HOW CAN I PAY FOR ACCOMMODATION?
You can pay for the accommodation with cash, credit card, or by order form.
8. IS THERE A PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT?
Yes, each apartment house has an adequate number of free parking spaces.