1. HOW MANY KILOMETERS AWAY IS THE WATERPARK RADLJE OB DRAVI?
Waterpark Radlje ob Dravi is only 12 km away from the Ribnisko Pohorje resort.
2. ARE THERE ANY ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN?
Ribnisko Pohorje resort has many activities for children. There are playgrounds
(football, basketball, volleyball) nearby. The village is perfect for children; guardians (parents,
caretakers, escort) can be at peace for there is very little traffic. Next to the Apartment house Ribnica
there is also a children’s playground.
Ribnisko Pohorje has many themed hiking trails suitable for youngsters. Waterpark Radlje ob Dravi
is perfect for their water joy. Children also have a special place at the Aunty Lena’s farm. She has
prepared an interesting story, many challenges, and activities. The Apartment house Tisa has a pool
table and darts. Apartment house Breza has a Ping-Pong table.
3. WHICH TRAILS WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
Ribnisko Pohorje resort has many different hiking trails, so everyone can find one suitable for them.
- The path along the top of Ribniško Pohorje is suitable for all nature lovers. It is easy and it will
bring you to the highest peak on Pohorje and beautiful natural Lake Ribniško jezero.
- Ribnica na Pohorju with its surroundings and the Educational forest path Kapelvald are suitable
for all who admire cultural and natural heritage sites. You can admire animals, sacred sites,
and outdoor museums. Routes are suitable and especially interesting for children.
- The route to Kope is a thematic, easy hiking trail, especially interesting for children. There are
benches and books along the trail, keeping secrets of this part of the Pohorje Mountain.
- The path on the top of Janževski peak passing the tallest pine tree in the Central Europe is
suitable for all nature lovers. You can feel the power of healing energies. This path is not suitable
for children, but both sites are accessible by car.