1. WHERE CAN WE BUY SKI PASSES?
You can buy ski passes at the register of the Ski resort Ribnisko Pohorje.
Apartment guests can also buy them at the reception of the Apartment settlement.
2. AT WHAT AGRE DO CHILDREN NEED THEIR OWN SKI PASS?
Until they do not use their own ski lift. Children can also ski on a polygon with
a carpet – price of the all-day pass for the polygon with a carpet is 4.00 €.
3. IS THE SKI PASS ALSO VALID FOR SKI RESORT KOPE?
With two- or more-days ski pass, you can also ski at the Ski resort Kope, but your
pass must have a photo.
4. HOW FAR AWAY IS SKI RESORT KOPE?
Ski resort Kope is 15 kilometers away, approximately 30 minutes drive.
5. HOW DO WE GET TO SKI RESORT KOPE?
From Ribnica na Pohorju to Ski resort Kope – Šaštivnik:
- The regional road in direction from Vuhred to Radlje ob Dravi, at the turning towards
St. Anton’s, turn left on the local road, drive to St. Anton and Kope.
- Ski resort Kope – Alpine hut Grmovškov dom: you will get to the ski resort from Slovenj
- Ski resort Kope – Kaštivnik: you drive to the ski resort from Vuzenica direction.